Insights are generated weekly (on a Sunday night) and monthly, on the 1st of the month. Insights generate a CASC score, a general API health metric and other data on the general health and performance of your APIs.
Calls MUST be scheduled through a weekend to get insights
In order to see Insights your APIs MUST have been scheduled to run through the weekend and at a high enough frequency for us to generate some meaningful analysis of the performance.
The Insights Report is a powerful tool for identifying patterns and issues with your APIs that may be too complex or buried too deep in the noise to find by simply inspecting the results.
- Ranking - APIs ranked by CASC score
- Pass Rate - the raw pass rate i.e. calls that have met a passing criteria as set by the tests you run NOTE: a 'pass' is not necessarily a HTTP200
- Effective Pass Rate - the passrate minus the outliers detected
- Error rate - the raw error rate of API calls in the period
- Outlier % - the percentage of calls identified as performance outliers
- Mean Latency - the overall mean latency of the calls across ALL agents
- CASC History - a running view of variations in quality
- CASC Score - clicking the score takes you to the detailed report or follow links to the API call definition or the stats for that API call
Updated about 2 years ago